Wado-Ryu Karate Club
Karate belt upgrades:
In our Karate club usually twice a year by licensed auditors of the German Karate Federation (DKV) decreased belt tests.
Qualifications for testing are:
- Regular participation in exercises
- Control the test program
- DKV Karate passport and the full year stamp of the DKV
DKV annual stamps and Karate pass:
The Karate Department of DTV is a member of the German Karate Federation, and the trainer is responsible for belt tests. At the beginning of each year by the Department direction, the so-called DKV annual stamps ordered. That stamp and the associated Karate Pass (buyd once) is a prerequisite for participation in belt examinations, competitions and courses, while insurance coverage on events outside the actual karate club training sessions.
- € 10 one-time pass for the DKV Karate
- € 18 per year for children and young people up to 14 years
- € 23 per year for those aged 15 years and adults
- € 12 per belt test, annual DKV stamp
(Listed prices are without obligation, please contact DTV for details)